Senior Position, Sales & Development, Cotton, Field Crops and Vegetables Seed
Location: Bhatinda, Lucknow, Patna, Ahmedabad and Pune, India
Krishidhan Group is ruling the Indian seed industry with presence across India and Europe. Fuelled with significant investment by “Summit Partners”, we have lined up extensive growth plans via organic and inorganic routes. Driven by R&D and Biotech, Krishidhan is delivering high quality seeds for the Indian seeds market. With products ranging from Cotton, Pulses, Cereals, Vegetables we command significant market share in Indian commercial seeds. Not only seeds, we also take care of needs of farmers related to Fertilizers and Nutrients. Our R&D activities and research centers are recognized by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Govt. of India. We see ourselves emerging as one of the biggest technology driven Indian agricultural input company with a significant global presence, providing access to latest technologies and all required quality agricultural inputs for the socio economic growth of farmers worldwide. Our commitment is guaranteed and supported by our talented human resources, continuous and proactive research, state-of-the-art seeds processing facilities, stringent total quality management and friendly sales & support network.
- To achieve sales Budget, ensure timely collections and monitor PP activities
- Establishing the brand image of product at farmer & trade level & developing the new markets for future growth
- Planning of team wise sales budget & collection.
- Working out season-wise seed requirements for next budget year with coordination of Divisional Managers and reporting the same to Zonal Manager.
- Ensuring the distribution of Trials & Demos well before the season for newly developed Hybrids / Varieties.
- Managing timely reports about complaints in regards seed quality, packing material quality, excess, shortages, insurance claims due to natural calamity, accidents if any, transportation damage & delay etc. to the concerned departments under intimation to the Regional Manager.
- Will ensure record keeping viz. Agreements of the Dealers, Balance Confirmations, correspondence, recovery of Dealers Deposits.
- Analysis of market, appointing distributor & dealers.
- To circulate prices and other policies among staff and trade.
- Future market & product growth possibilities in region.
- Timely placement of material according to season & market requirement.
- Participating in PP activities in all market to create awareness of product & motivate staff & trade.
- Ensuring sale target in all markets by timely collection.
- Liaison with Agriculture department & Universities.
Candidate Profile (Required)
- B.Sc. (Ag)
- Good knowledge of Sales & Operations for Cotton crop.
- Well acquainted with geographical dynamics of Punjab and surroundings
- Need to be a team player with good interpersonal skills and ability to travel extensively
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience (Minimum 3 years in Team Leader Role)
Candidate Profile (Desired)
- M.Sc. (Ag)
- Knowledge of office functions and processes, including MS Office, MS Databases and Spreadsheets, and SAP
- Aggression to excel and Lead the Sales functions on regional level.
If you are an energetic and dynamic professional with proven track record, relevant educational background and willing to take extreme challenges, a chair is waiting for you at KRISHIDHAN. We believe, sky is the only limit for one who can accept challenge and deliver.
Send your updated credentials to TopJobs@KrishidhanSeeds.com with subject line “SeedQuest – S&D”
More positions from: Krishidhan Seeds Pvt. Ltd.
Posted from November 22, 2011 until May 22, 2012
SeedQuest reference number: 22443