Asia Business Development Manager
SEMILLAS FITO is a multinational seed company established in 1880 and family owned. It is organized in four divisions: Vegetables, Field Crops, Hobby and Turf. We believe in Innovation, Research and Development as our main pillars and drivers of our growth.
We are currently looking to recruit a competent and confident professional into the position of ASIA Business Development Manager to be based in the region.
University graduate with Business Development and /or Marketing & Sales experience in the Agribusiness ready to join an international seed company and lead our strategy in the region.
- Proposes and implements the Business Development program in the area of responsibility
- Develop business plan for local market
- Identify and deliver new sales opportunities for Vegetable and Field Crops Business Units.
- Collect, analyze and manage relevant data on markets and competition
- Travel extensively to pursue business opportunities
- Principal contact with appropriate organizations, trade bodies, etc. in local market
Education, Skills, and Experience Required
- University degree (Agriculture and Business). (MBA a plus)
- A track record in Sales and Business Development
- Experience in Agribusiness
- Strong analytical skills
- Readiness to travel across the area
- Ability to act on own initiative, self-starter attitude, strong communication skills.
- Ability to build effective relationships with all levels of management.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Fluency in English, Spanish will be a plus
Apply to email@example.com
More positions from: Semillas Fito
Posted from January 17, 2012 until July 17, 2012
SeedQuest reference number: 23753