Crop Protection Sales Representative Sr II (WA, ID)
Location: Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, USA
BASF is seeking a Business Representative to manage a sales territory in Eastern Idaho.
Primary Location: United States - North Carolina - Research Triangle Park
Other Locations: United States - Idaho
The Business Representative will be responsible for implementing marketing programs with retailers, managing territory resources, and providing customer service for product claims. Responsibilities would include developing business plans to segment and target retailers, distributors, and key influencers, developing short and long-term action plans and anticipate responses for changing market dynamics. Business Reps are responsible for conducting product updates, technical training for retailers and distribution personnel. Candidates must demonstrate a strong work ethic, self-motivation, relationship building, and be able to manage multiple projects. Timely reports are required to identify opportunities, emerging threats, and competitive activities. Demonstrate ability to provide timely and accurate administration and the ability to communicate customer needs to others in the organization.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of three years field sales and /or technical experience in the agricultural industry
- Intermediate computer skills to generate sales support materials, analyze trends, and fulfill marketing programs
- Customer Relationship Management Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Strategic Thinking
- Communication Skills-Written and Verbal
- Demonstration of the ability to influence and impact
- strong presentation, business accument, innovation/ creativity, team work, time management
- Highly motivated, self starter, achievement oriented individual who can build new and maintain existing relationships
- Must be willing to travel daily throughout the assigned territory
- Bachelor's degree (Agronomy, Business, Marketing or similar major) with a minimum of three years field sales and / or technical experience in the agricultural industry
- Agronomy sales-territory management or retail / distribution sales or management would be desired
- Experience working with crop consultants would be preferred
NOTE: This position is part of a job family with multiple levels. The successful candidate will be placed at an appropriate grade level commensurate with their qualifications.
To apply, please follow this link: http://jobs.basf.us/job/Research-Triangle-Pa-Crop-Protection-Sales-Representative-Sr-II-WA,-ID-Job-NC-27701/1727730/
More positions from: BASF Crop Protection USA
Posted from February 16, 2012 until August 16, 2012
SeedQuest reference number: 24553