International Quality Assurance Lead
Location: Hyderabad, India
Reporting to CEO & Managing Director
Ph.d in Plant Pathology /Seed Technology
- 10 – 15 years work experience in managing seed quality testing lab of which 5 years should be in leading the function.
- Working knowledge of ISTA, CSCB processes and standards, ISO Quality Management system standards, qualified to provide training and conduct system audit.
- Exposure to various row & vegetable crops and geography markets.
- Work experience in multicultural environment in international arena will be added advantage.
- Good communication and people management skills; Assertive & result oriented; Analytical & Strategic planning abilities.
- Should have managed successfully large teams with qualified professionals
- Able to manage cross border cultures along with flexibility and adaptability
- Developing and implementing Quality Assurance systems to deliver high quality seeds to the customer in field & vegetable crops in the International markets of Asia, Africa, Middle East, Europe, CIS, Mexico & US aligned to the business objectives in consultation with Supply and Business Managers.
- Establishing processes & systems for seed testing with the required infrastructure and validated tools either in-house or outsourced.
- Responsibility for planning and conducting inspections for field quality, GOT, processing quality in all geographies in the region. Monitor health of the seeds produced and stored in various countries of the International markets to minimize seed write off.
- Contribute to achieve organization’s overall business goals as part of leadership team.
- Building a competent team through talent acquisition/development.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
More positions from: Advanta India Ltd.
Posted from February 27, 2012 until August 27, 2012
SeedQuest reference number: 24802