International Seed Supply Lead
Location: Hyderabad, India
Reporting to CEO & Managing Director
Preferably Graduate in Agriculture with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Logistics/ Supply Chain.
- 10 – 15 years work experience in managing production and processing activities in seed supply function of seed industry of which 5 years should be in leading the function.
- Exposure to various row & vegetable crops and geography markets.
- Work experience in multicultural environment in international arena will be added advantage.
- Good Communication & People Management Skills; Assertive, result oriented & Cost conscious; Analytical & Strategic planning abilities.
- Should have managed successfully large teams with qualified professionals
- Able to manage cross border cultures along with Flexibility and Adaptability
- Effectively managing seed planning to source and deliver high quality seeds to the customer in field & vegetable crops in the International markets of Asia, Africa, Middle East, Europe, CIS, Mexico & US aligned to the business objectives in consultation with Business Managers.
- Managing foundation seed availability to cater to the production plans; Identifying strategic production locations to minimize risks and establishing processes & systems for seed production & processing with the required infrastructure. Managing supply logistics and warehousing in the geographies.
- Establishing processes & systems for germplasm security.
- Ensuring compliance to legal and SHE standards; Ensure that all work is conducted within protocols and procedures for handling both GM and non-GM products.
- Inventory management; Managing COGS efficiently.
- Contribute to achieve organization’s overall business goals as part of leadership team.
- Building a competent team through talent acquisition/development.
Please apply to email@example.com
More positions from: Advanta India Ltd.
Posted from February 27, 2012 until August 27, 2012
SeedQuest reference number: 24803