Location: Dixon, California, USA
Primary responsibility to clean, condition, disinfect and upgrade seed arriving to warehouse in Yolo.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect all seed arriving to Yolo warehouse and determine if there is a need for additional processing and treating.
- Manage the cleaning, conditioning, disinfection and upgrading of all seed arriving to Yolo warehouse, which includes Curcurbit and Solanum Seed from production areas in California, Mexico, Asia and South America.
- Manage the seed processing and treating schedule according to the priorities given by Production and Sales
- Maintain accurate records of the movement all lots sent through processing.
- Maintain and repair equipment related to seed cleaning, upgrading and treating.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English effectively.
- Able to work as part of a team to accomplish company objectives.
- High attention to detail
- Ability to copy data without error.
- Spanish speaking is not required but is useful.
- Ability to work both inside and outside environmental conditions.
- Physical ability to move large or heavy items.
- Ability to qualify to drive a forklift.
- Physical ability to perform the tasks associated with working around seed cleaning.
- Ability to maintain a safe working environment.
- Intermediate level of skill in Excel and computer literate.
- Two years of experience in seed processing.
- High School Diploma or GED.
Knowledge/Skills and Abilities:
- Valid California Driver’s License
- Pass a drug screening test.
- Pass pre-employment physical.
Please provide cover letter and resume to Maria Villagomez at firstname.lastname@example.org
replica louis vuitton handbags replica louis vuitton
More positions from: Magnum Seeds, Inc.
Posted from May 1, 2012 until November 1, 2012
SeedQuest reference number: 26546