Oilcrops Pre-Commercial Activity Coordinator
Location: Rastatt, Germany
Dow AgroSciences LLC, based in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA, is a top-tier agricultural company that combines the power of science and technology with the “Human Element” to constantly improve what is essential to human progress. Dow AgroSciences provides innovative technologies for crop protection, pest and vegetation management, seeds, traits, and agricultural biotechnology to serve the world’s growing population.
To support our seeds business at the location in Rastatt (near Karlsruhe) we are offering a position for an
Oilcrops Pre-Commercial Activity Coordinator (m/f)
Responsible for timely availability of experimental hybrids and parent seeds to meet business needs.
- Lead the parent lines & experimental hybrids crop plan process
- Coordinate supply of parent seeds produced in several regions of the world
- Coordinate production protocols development & field management with production sites managers to achieve production targets (volume & quality)
- Closely cooperate with the quality team to ensure timely quality results and decisions
- Lead relationships with pre-commercial production contractors
- Develop the processing plan for the seeds produced & coordinate trialseeds preparation
- Responsible for seeds inventory management
- Represent Europe oilcrops pre-commercial in cross-functional/cross-regional teams
- Travel requirements: 20%
- Master in agronomy
- Extensive oilcrops production knowledge
- Strong customer focus
- The successful candidate needs to demonstrate initiative, leadership, team spirit, the ability to communicate effectively and a high sense of responsibility
- Good ability to communicate in English is essential
- A high degree of computer literacy (MS Office, etc.)
- Further development opportunities in a global company
- Competitive revenues
- Further benefits
If you are interested in working in an internationally leading company then we are looking forward to receive your online application.
Please send your documents to Regina Weiss (firstname.lastname@example.org).
More information about Dow Seeds can be found at www.dowseeds.eu.
More positions from: Dow Europe GmbH
Posted from May 16, 2012 until November 16, 2012
SeedQuest reference number: 26929