Planner, Ag Biotechnology Development
Location: Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, USA
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We link and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
BASF - the Chemical Company - consolidated its plant biotechnology activities in BASF Plant Science in 1998. Today, about 800 employees are working to optimize crops for more efficient agriculture, renewable raw materials and healthier nutrition.
We are currently looking for a Planner - Ag Biotechnology Development.
Reporting to the Vice President of Global Field Development the Analyst will be a important member of the team and will be responsible for preparing all budget and forecast reports and analysis. The Planner will work closely with, Finance and Controlling, Project Management and Managers within the Development organization and will be responsible for coordinating planning activities globally to ensure the efficient and effective planning is completed for the annual project review meeting. Additional responsibilities include:
- Budget planning including cost center planning
- Coordination of FTE planning with Project Leaders, Development Managers and Field Development units in mainly North America, South America, Asia
- Service level agreements with internal-entities as well as with external service providers
- Capital Expenditure planning and controlling
- Process mapping and workflow optimization in Development Management in close cooperation with finance & controlling departments, project management and business function
QUALIFICATIONS: - BASF recognizes institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent
- Masters degree in Business Administration -OR- Bachelor degree in finance and controlling related studies with 5 years experience including at least 3 years work experience in planning and or controlling -OR- Bachelor degree in agricultural studies with at least 5 years experience in planning and or controlling
- Demonstrated time management skills, multi-tasking skills, and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment across multiple disciplines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package
- Experience in BASF controlling
- Previous positions in controlling or planning department in research or in an organization conducting development phase field trials
- Demonstrated experience with work flow and or process management
- Experience using controlling applications such as SAP or related applications
This position is within a job family and will be filled at a level applicable to the incumbent's qualifications.
APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE
More positions from: BASF Plant Science
Posted from May 30, 2012 until November 30, 2012
SeedQuest reference number: 27249