Assistant Area Manager, Vegetable Sales, New York
Location: New York State, USA
Sakata Seed America is looking for an Assistant Area Manager (Vegetable Sales) for our Vegetable Sales & Marketing Department.
This position will be located in New York.
- Responsibilities include all facets of product development, marketing and sales of Sakata products for assigned territory.
- Develops marketing plans, sales strategies and action plans for identified targets of opportunity that clearly define company objectives.
- Duties include devising and implementing sales strategies, forecasting sales, field trials, and coordinating various sales programs for assigned territory.
- Minimum 5 years sales and marketing experience in the seed industry or related experience required.
- An undergraduate degree in marketing, business administration, crop science or agriculture or its equivalent in training and experience required.
- Must have valid Driver’s License and excellent driving record.
E-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sakata is an EOE committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
See our website at www.sakata.com.
More positions from: Sakata Seed America. Inc.
Posted from October 16, 2012 until April 15, 2013
SeedQuest reference number: 27500