Senior Breeder/ Molecular Breeder, Maize
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
- PhD in plant breeding/ Molecular genetics with experience in maize breeding.
- Aggressive group leadership to manage effectively the team.
- Knowledge and familiarity in application of molecular (Marker assisted recurrent selection) & DH Technologies.
- Track record of participation in a commercial breeding program with demonstrated innovation in hybrid breeding.
- Competence in statistical analyses and software applications.
- Five years experience in maize breeding.
- Experience in modern approaches of germplasm improvement
- The Primary responsibility will be to lead knowledge driven maize hybrid development program deploying the modern breeding replica handbags techniques.
- Focus will be on the development of high yielding hybrids with stress tolerance and value added traits.
Kaveri Seed Company Ltd., built over three decades, is a public listed company with business interest in hybrid seed of field & vegetable crops and agri-inputs. As part of expansion plans, intends to recruit competent personnel for their R&D.
Interested candidate can apply with confidence to
Manager - HR & Admin
Kaveri Seed Company Ltd.
513 B, 5th Floor Minerva Complex S.D Road
Secunderabad – 03, Andhra Pradesh
or e-mail to email@example.com
More positions from: Kaveri Seed Company Ltd.
Posted from June 16, 2012 until December 16, 2012
SeedQuest reference number: 27679