September 7, 2011
Join the Plant Breeding and Genomics eXtension community of practice this fall for a webinar series to learn how to use tools, software, and techniques.
To register for a webinar, go to http://www.extension.org/pages/60426 or click on a webinar title to follow the link to the registration page. Advanced registration for the live webinars is required. After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
All webinars begin at 1pm Eastern Daylight Time (GMT - 4:00) (12pm Central, 11am Mountain, 10am Pacific).
All webinars will also be recorded and available for later viewing at www.eXtension.org/plant_breeding_genomics.
To receive updates about upcoming webinars and archived sessions, sign up for PBG News.
Who should attend?
These webinars are designed for plant breeders, breeding assistants, lab personnel, graduate students, and post docs.
How to Use R Software for Data Analysis
• 9/15/2011 at 1pm Eastern
• Heather Merk, The Ohio State University, OARDC
How to Align Sequences
• 9/29/2011 at 1pm Eastern
• Candice Hansey, Michigan State University
How to Breed for Organic Production Systems
• 10/18/2011 at 1pm Eastern
• Jim Myers, Oregon State University
• Joint webinar with eOrganic
How to Design and Analyze Experiments Using an Augmented Design
• 11/10/2011 at 1pm Eastern
• Jennifer Kling (Oregon State University)
How to Use Double Haploids to Improve Winter Wheat
• 11/17/2011 at 1pm Eastern
• Bill Berzonsky & Melanie Caffe, South Dakota State University
If you have questions or comments regarding these webinars, please contact Heather Merk - firstname.lastname@example.org