Tomato Diseases 2nd edition – A Colour Handbook
July 3, 2012
- New book – the definitive work on diseases and disorders of the world’s most
widely produced vegetable, publishing July 2012.
- A diagnostic tool and comprehensive reference to pathogens, symptoms, impact on
production, treatment options, geographic distribution and life history of the tomato.
- No comparable volume on the market: 688 large-format pages; concise text; 900 superb colour photos; numerous tables.
- Author: Dominique Blancard – world-renowned plant pathologist at the French
National Institute for Agronomic Research (INRA).
- Full book details and sample content at www.mansonpublishing.com/tomato
Published: July 3, 2012