Savia Biotech S.A.
Avenida Sudamérica, 94
Roquetas de Mar 04740Spain
Tel: +34 950 100 789
Fax: +34 950 100 789
Since 2008, Savia Biotech has been assisting Seed Companies and Seed Professionals with their projects at every step of development: from varietal breeding to seed production and any challenges they face along the way.
Savia is the authorized provider of Dyn R&D’s DNA Markers services and products in Europe. Aside from Genetic analysis, we also provide Pathogen Diagnosis Services and Pathogen Detection Products to the entire agricultural sector.
R&D+i is also part of Savia’s DNA. In addition to our current investigation in Genetic Marker Development and NIRS technology applications for Fruit and Vegetable Distributors, we invite you to collaborate with us for your own research projects.
- Molecular Marker Genotyping (MAS)
- Hybrid Genetic Purity testing
- Genetic Characterization (MAB)
- Genetic Identification and Confirmation (Fingerprinting)
- DNA Sequencing and Fragment analysis
- On-demand Marker Development and Validation
- Genotyping Markers kits and reagents
Plant Pathology Services:
- Pathogen Diagnosis (Bacteria, Fungi, Virus and Nematodes) in seed, plant, fruit, and soil
- Seed Health analysis (disease presence and germination testing)
- Fungi, Virus and Bacteria Genetic Characterization analysis
- Food Safety analysis on fruit and vegetables
Pathogen Testing and Genotyping Products:
- Molecular Hybridization Probes for Virus Diagnosis
- Virus Detection Kits
- PCR Pathogen Primers and Controls
- Genotyping Marker kits and reagents
- DNA Extraction kits